Monday, December 11, 2006

Day 22 & 23

Well I am still on a roll and am really starting to have my groove back. I am definitely ready for the ball machine and then ready to hit with the real good players. My main reason for not wanting to hit with a real person yet, is my consistency. On Sunday (day 22) Everything went well, I was hitting hard and accurate. I hit right handed forehands so I could get my two handed backhand back as part of my arsenal. With a onehanded backhand you need to have a lot of stamina in your wrist. With a two handed backhand you have two hands supporting the racquet, thus giving you an advantage on a return of serve etc. Now the one handed backhand is NO slouch and I was loving the power I got out of it on Sunday. I was actually "jumping" or uncoiling into the ball and a nice hard topsin backhand was really developing.

No comments: